Dear user, Welcome to Tech Blog.
This page contains links of all blogs related to Liferay. Topics covered here will be useful and easy to understand if they are followed in same order.
So, browse it and learn Liferay. Feel free to ask questions / give suggestions.
- Liferay Portal Introduction
- Liferay’s Developer Tools (IDE-eclipse)
- Portlet Phase & Lifecylce Methods
- Introduction to Portlet Phase and Lifecycle methods
- Portlet Init phase / Lifecylcle method
- Portlet Render Phase / Lifecylce method
- Portlet Action Phase / Lifecycle
- Portlet Action method invocation in Liferay
- Portlet Serve Resource Phase / Lifecycle
- How to create render URL
- How to create action URL
- How to create resource URL
- Portlet Application Development
- Create Liferay Portlet
- Create custom Liferay MVC Portlet
- Portlet namespace
- Multiple Render methods in Liferay MVC Portlet
- Create Spring MVC Portlet in Liferay
- Render And Action methods in Spring MVC Portlet in Liferay
- Spring MVC Portlet vs Liferay MVC Portlet in Liferay
- Call Portlet Action method from Another Portlet in Liferay
- Create multiple Portlets (Plugins) in single Liferay Plugin Project
- Passing information from action to render phase (method)
- Requires Namespaced Parameter in Liferay 6.2 onwards
- AUI Ajax in Liferay portlet
- Portlet Modes
- Liferay Maven Plugin
- Web Content
- Service – Persistence Layer in Liferay
- Liferay Apps submitted by Me in Liferay MarketPlace
18 Comments to “A Complete Liferay Guide”
Hi what is @RenderMapping,@ResourceMaooing and @ActionMapping Annotations
Great blog. Would it be possible to place next/previous buttons in each of the pages. It’s annoying having to visit a link, read it, and then coming back to the main blog post for the next link.
Welcome to Tech blog. You can use a search container. Liferay provides a nice way of implementing pagination. You can search on google search container in Liferay and you will get plenty of blogs on that. Hope this address your query. Do let me know if you need any further help.
Can you please write blogs for liferay 7, it would be really helpful
First of all welcome to Techblog. Soon I will be starting writing blogs on Liferay 7. Just subscribe to the newsletter and I will send the update soon.
You have a good blog with a lot of detailed explanations.
I have multiple portlets that were written for Liferay 4.3.5 and I need to get them working on Liferay 7. These are Struts portlets and use maven for build. I am unable to find a simple way of creating and deploying a struts portlet in Liferay 7.0. I would like to use that to change my existing struts portlets from 4.3.5 to 7.0 . Do you have an article on Struts portlets for 7.0 or could you guide me to links or examples. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for late response. The best and safest way is to create corresponding MVC portlet in liferay 7 and copy the code from your existing portlet written in 4.3
Hi sir you are awesome sir
Thanks for appreciation and welcome to tech blog.
Any tuto for consuming json Api in portlet class PLEASE ?
Welcome to Tech blog. As of now no ready made available. But I worked on similar functionality. You can create WEB module and expose Spring (or any other Vendor) based JSON services.
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
at JSON.parse ()
at Object.success (home:332)
at j (jquery.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
at x (jquery.min.js:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.b (jquery.min.js:4)
i am using jquery ajax in spring mvc ,than once select the box na that time raising the this type of error in browser console
This is may be the incorrect format of JSON. You can verify the generated json with online json varifier
Currently, I am trying to develop SPA page within Liferay. I am using Angular2. Did you try to use Ember or Angular1 for SPA ?
Sorry for late respond. Welcome to Tech blog. Actually I haven’t tried with Angular 2. but I know one of our project had used ZK framework to have single page application. So you can also achieve the same with Angular 2. However, when you use Angular 2, things will not be straight forward specially if you are planning to use out of the box liferay functionality.
Hello Sir ,
How r u sir ? This Blog is very helpful for me .But I stuck some where need your help ,
Actually I had try Multiple render in life-ray Portlet
I had follow all the step as given in blog ,but i did n’t got the proper output .
This is Employee list JSP. Go To Employee Detail JSP
after click on Go To Employee details JSP i didnot get the proper output. Blank Portlet render.
i want to retrieve ip address from comments given from users using feedback portlet in liferay 6.2. could you show me please?
thanks in advance..
Welcome to Techblog. Sorry for late responding. Fact is I didn’t dig much in feedback portlet but I will check and let you know if find any useful things.